I keep working on different embedded projects in my spare time to learn new embedded technology, software, and applications. Some of my personal work which I did in the past is shown here. I am sharing these so others can learn and get some inspiration.
Some of my embedded system projects which I did in my spare time are mentioned below:
1. Renesas (R8C2B Tiny) General Purpose Breakout Board
Purpose of this board was to create a break outboard so that while developing various projects it will help in PoC development and test the solution quickly.
- Character LCD
- I2C EEPROM
- I2C RTC
- Programming Connector
- Parallel Interface for Dot-Matrix
- UART interface for Thermal Printer
- PS2 Keyboard Interface
- GSM/GPRS Interface for Modem
- Some more IOs on header connectors