Are you thinking of using the Raspberry Pi Compute Module for your product development?
It might be interesting for you to know other products built using the Raspberry Pi Computer Module.
Advantages of Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- Form-factor is flexible
- Computer module is available until 2026
- Industrial Temperature range
- It has integrated eMMC Flash
- Lots of other features like Ethernet, UARTs, USB 2.0, and IOs like I2C, SPI, I2S, etc.
- Cost of the module is quite low.
You must also go through all the advantage and disadvantages of Raspberry Pi Compute Module before using it into your product.
Products based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module are:
Revolution Pi is an open, modular and inexpensive industrial PC based on the well-known Raspberry Pi Compute Module.
Housed in a slim DIN-rail housing, the three available base modules can be seamlessly expanded by a variety of suitable I/O modules and fieldbus gateways.
The 24V powered modules are connected via an overhead connector in seconds and can be easily configured via a graphical configuration tool.
Strato Pi enhances the Raspberry Pi computer with several hardware features to make it suitable for use in professional and industrial applications where reliability and service continuity are key requirements
- Power Supply
- Real Time Clock
- RS-232/RS-485/CAN bus
- Hardware Watchdog
- DIN-Rail Case
- CE/FCC/ICES/CISPR Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Energy efficiency achieved with use of Raspberry Pi Compute Module, which allows to use power saving modes to lower power consumption and therefore lower the costs
- High performance reached with Broadcom 700 MHz processor, powered by Raspberry Pi SO-DIMM, allows using ModBerry 500 device for specific application, like smart grid remote control
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Foundation and Community Support, for wider range of software/application support – using Raspberry Pi module gives a huge kick start of software development, thanks to wide Raspberry Pi Community
- Economic solution for industrial automation systems
The Telegea Smart Hub is designed to be a gateway between the real world and the communication network targeted mainly at IoT applications. It is a custom hardware built around the Raspberry Pi Compute Module and therefore compatible with the software from the vast Raspberry Pi ecosystem
- Ethernet port (100BASE-TX)
- RS485 serial port (Modbus, BACnet)
- RS232 serial debug port
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n a 2.4 GHz (optional)
- 6 digital inputs via screw terminals (for dry contacts or S0 interface)
- 4 analog inputs (0-5V) via screw terminals
- Dallas 1-wire bus via screw terminals
- 5VDC via micro USB connector (on request)
- 9-30 VAC/VDC via screw terminals
- Powered by Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module
- Broadcom BCM2837 CPU, quad-core Cortex-A53
- 1GB LPDDR2 and up-to 64GB eMMC
- 3G/LTE modem and WiFi b/g/n
- 2x Ethernet, 4x USB2, RS485, RS232, CAN
- Miniature size – 112 x 84 x 25 mm
- Custom I/O expansions with RPi HAT add-ons
Compact Industrial Box PC based ON Raspberry Pi Compute Module for the TOP RAIL – for Control and Gateway Applications.
- Based on BROADCOM BCM2837B0 Quad Core Arm® A53 processor / Raspberry Pi Module CM3+
- Supported by huge community based open source software pool
- Fanless compact design for DIN rail, ideal for control cabinet applications
- Industrial grade, 8+ years availability
CM3-Home is a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 motherboard designed to provide a reliable Home Automation hardware equipped with a wide range of electrical interfaces
- Power-in @ 12 to 24VDC
- 2 USB 2.0 host port
- 1 Ethernet port at 10/100Mbit
- 1 Stereo audio out on 3.5 mm jack
- 1 Camera connector
- 1 Debug serial console port
- 1 Generic serial port
- 2 Low voltage relay
- 1 One-Wire bus
- 2 Opto-isolated dry contact inputs
- 2 Opto-isolated RS-485 bus
- 1 Seeedstudio Grove connector (I2C or GPIO)
- 800 x 480 pixel 7 inch TFT panel with 10 points capacitive touch
- MIPI connector for Raspberry Pi Camera
- Provision for an USB WiFi module @ 2.4 GHz OR for an USB host connector
- Provision for a Yarm radio module
- Up to 24 GPIO lines available for extensions or
- Lcd backlight control (-1 GPIO)
- Camera led and camera shutdown control (-2 GPIO)
- SPI bus (-5 GPIO)
- Hardware PWM lines (-2 GPIO)
- Serial line (-2 GPIO) , PCM line (-4 GPIO), I2C bus (-2 GPIO)
- Operating temperature: -20° – +70°
- Built around the Compute Module 3/3+ Lite, a tried-and-true processor with a robust developer ecosystem.
- On-board 8/16/32/64 GB industrial eMMC is more reliable than SD cards
- 6 to 24V range (5V @2.5A via HAT) with barrel jack and phoenix connector. PoE compatible via HAT.
- Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth, mini PCIe for cellular modems and peripherals, and a SIM card slot
- Embedded 32-bit ARM M4 co-processor allows maximum power efficiency and real-time computing
- Multiple interfaces to fit any use case: Raspberry Pi HAT compatible, HDMI, MIPI, I2C, SPI, UART and GPIO
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 1 & 3/3+ compatible
- HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet,2 x USB 2.0 HOST
- Mini PCI-e Interface + SIM connector For use with cellular modems
- Ruggedised High Speed USB based µSD Card interface, providing additional storage separate from the OS file system.
- Integrated USB RS232 UART using RJ45
- Integrated battery backed (RTC)
- 1.6s hardware watchdog
- 8 Way 2 part 3.5mm Phoenix industrial connector for use with Modular IO Card Outputs or HAT board
- Wide 7-24V (poly-fused and filtered) DC power input range
- Core PCB Size : 125 x 142mm
EdgeBox RPI is rugged Fanless Edge computing device using Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+(CM3+). It is proven, out-of-the-box controller for industry environment. It can be used to connect the field devices with cloud.
- 1 x Ethernet Port (10/100M)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x HDMI
- 2× CAN supporting CAN FD
- 1 x Isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with Sim card support for GPRS modem
- 9-36V DC wide input power supply
12. Industrial Edge Controller (BB-400)
- Industrial Edge Controller, powered by an Raspberry Pi compute module
- Multiple connections, built in UPS for power management
- Develop on Pi and deploy seamlessly to Industrial applications
- -25°C to +80°C op temp range, 5-30 VDC dual power input with built in mini UPS, DIN rail mountable
The Industrial Pi is an industrial Touch PC built using the Raspberry Pi® Compute Module 3. It features a 7-inch IPS display (1024×600 pixels and 500 nits of brightness) with a 5-point capacitive touch panel, and RS232 and RS485 ports, multiple opto-isolated I/O, Ethernet, double USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G Modem(optional -addon card), double TF card, on-board audio, RTC with backup battery, audio I/O, and power management.
You can also download the above information in PDF format from here.
Hope this information was useful and you learned something new 🙂
I am working as an embedded design consultant for many companies and currently based in Bangalore, India. If you need any help in embedded product development, please do let me know here.
Happy learning to you!