This is what I love the most, the embedded hardware reviews. I take the hardware, try it and share my thoughts about them in an article. I also want to start making videos soon.
This section contains all the embedded hardware reviews I have done so far. It gives a different perspective of what you might be aware of those hardware. I hope you will enjoy the details I have shared in these articles.
- Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer (Why Raspberry Pi isn’t a good choice for commercial products)
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module (Advantages and Limitations)
- BalenaFin Raspberry Pi Compute Module Carrier Board
- Onion Omega2S Linux Computer Module (Limitations you must know)
- Onion Omega2 Dash Development Board.
- StereoPi Raspberry Pi Camera (Raspberry Pi Compute Module Carrier Board)
- Teensy 4.0 Board (Using NXP IMX RT1062 MCU running at 600 Mhz)
- Crowd Supply for Hardware Projects Crowdfunding
- Teensy 4.1 Board (Using NXP IMX RT1062 MCU running at 600 Mhz)
Send me your hardware for a review
If you have an embedded hardware which you would like me to review, please send it to me with the details and I would love to do a detailed review and share it with you.
I feel this is a great way of learning and knowledge sharing.