Hello Embedded Systems Lovers,
Thank you very much for showing interest in the giveaway embedded boards contest.
I have posted a few days back on LinkedIn about a giveaway contest and asked interested enthusiasts and engineers to register here so that I can notify them once I start the monthly contest. I have got a huge response.
So, here is the first Giveaway (Dec 2019)
Which embedded boards are available for Giveaway?
How should I apply for the Giveaway Contest?
- First share the post on LinkedIn, this increases your chances.
- If you haven’t registered for the giveaway, register so that you will get notified as soon as a new giveaway contest is announced. (Plan is to have every month a giveaway)
- Please go through the details of the boards available for the contest.
Share the following details in the comments section below:
- Which board, you want, 1, 2, or 3?
- What would you do with this board? What is the interesting project or experiment you would like do with the board?
- The whole purpose of this giveaway is to encourage engineers and hobbyist to use these boards and make something useful out of it or atleast learn. So, I would like to see a small write-up about the experiment you have done with the board. Would you agree to share?
- Not Mandatory: Do you document your embedded experiments or projects online, share the link (any previous project, if any)?
- You are done, just wait for the announcement in 2-3 days.
Are there any rules?
- Only one winner per board will be announced. No one will get two boards in a giveaway.
- A number will be assigned to all comments. In case multiple comments are there from same person, only the very first comment will be considered. Using a random number, one winner will be selected from all the entries from the comments put in the sequence.
- My decision on winner is final. Please do not send me emails, messages. If you did not win this time, please note I want to do this every month, so register here.
- Contest will be open till
25th Dec 2019.31st Dec 2019. Comments Closed.
Who are the Winners?
Many congratulations to all the winners, happy learning to all of you.
The ones who could not win this time, please note, I will be doing giveaway every month. Stay tuned for giveaway announcement for January 2020. Register for the notification.