Milk-V Duo is a compact embedded computer based on the CV1800B RISC-V chip. It can run Linux and RTOS. It is a low-cost, and high-performance platform for various applications like IP Camera, Data Loggers, Smart Street Lights, etc.
Milk-V Duo Technical Specification
- CVITEK CV1800B (C906@1Ghz + C906@700MHz)
- Dual RV64 Core up to 1GHz
- 64MB RAM
- Supports H.264/H.265 video encoding, up to 2880×1620@20fps.
- Provides 10/100Mbps Ethernet via optional add-on board
- Storage: 1x Mirco SD slot,1x SD NAND solder pad
- USB: 1x Type-C for data and Power,1x USB2 solder pad
- Camera: 1x 16P FPC connector (MIPI CSI 2-lane)
- Up to 26 GPIO pins on the MilkV-Duo 40-pin header provide access to internal peripherals such as SDIO, I2C, PWM, SPI, J-TAG, and UART.
- Up to 3x I2C
- Up to 5x UART
- Up to 1x SDIO1
- Up to 1x SPI
- Up to 2x ADC
- Up to 7x PWM
- Up to 1x JTAG
- Compact Form Factor (21mm*51mm) with Castellated Pads
- Compatible with Veroboard and breadboard
Milk-V Duo Pin Out
IO Expansion Board
IO Board expands the Milk-V Duo with 4 USB, 1 RJ45 network port, 1 serial port pinout, and 1 Type-C power input connector.
This expansion board can improve the development efficiency of Duo and facilitate developers to access commonly used USB peripherals and Ethernet.
IO Board Specification
- 4x USB
- 1x 100Mbps RJ45
- 1x Serial port pinout
- 1x Type-C power input connector
How to Buy?
I am currently working as an embedded systems design consultant and helping companies build custom embedded products, develop test automation solution for their PCB.
If you have any feedback about the blog, you can share in the comments below or you can also contact me directly.