Yuzuki Loop Out HDMI Capture Card PRO is an open source loop output HDMI capture card developed by Yuzuki.
He has released the design under CERN Open Hardware License Version 2 – Permissive, that means you can modify and use the design as per your need.
It’s a low cost USB3.2Gen1 HDMI-USB Video Acquisition along with Loop Out.
The board is based on MS2130 and MS9332 + MS8003 chips from MacroSilicon.
MS2130 is a USB 3.2 Gen 1 HD audio/video capturing chip, which has integrated USB 3.2 Gen 1 device controller, data transceiver module, and audio/video processing block.
The MS2130 can transmit the audio and video signals input by HDMI to a PC, smartphone, or tablet for preview or collection through the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface.
- Support HDMI 4Kx2K@30Hz and HDMI 2.0, YCbCr420 4Kx2K@60Hz Loop Out
- Support 10/12/16 bit color depth for Loop Out with adaptive input equalization
- Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys for Loop Out
- Embedded EDID RAM for Loop Out
- USB Type-C USB3.2 Gen 1 interface
- Full height HDMI x 2, Compatible with DVI 1.0 as well.
- Support YUV&JPEG output
- Compatible with UVC 1.0, UAC 1.0
- Support audio, video capture
- Maximum video input 3840×2160@30
- The highest output resolution is 4096×2160@15
- Support 1920×1080@60
- Support Windows 7 above, macOS 10 and later, Linux, Android, etc.
- Standard UVC 1.0, supports OBS Studio, Camera, FFmpeg, etc.
Simple block level diagram of the board
Supported capture Resolutions
More details and source can be found on Yuzuki GitHUB Repo.
Hope you the post useful.
I am currently working as an embedded systems design consultant and helping companies build custom embedded products, develop test automation solution for their PCB.
If you have any feedback about the blog, you can share in the comments below or you can also contact me directly.
Read more interesting articles on Embedded Systems Design.