Congatec launched recently a system-on-module based on NXP iMX8M processor which also complies to SMARC 2.0 specifications. It has quad 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 cores and one 750MHz ARM Cortex-M7 core. Processor also has 3D GPU with OpenGL ES 3.1.
It comes with upto 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 16GB of eMMC Flash Storage.
System-on-module is pin-compatible and scalable to the i.MX 8M Mini and like many other modules from congatec has extended availability of up to 15 years.
System-on-Module comes with support for various OS like Linux, Android, Yocto.
- 1x USB 2.0 or 1x USB OTG client
- 1 x SDIO 3.0
- I²C bus
- Up to 3x UART (1x with handshake)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE 1588 support
- Optional M.2 1216 WiFi/BT module
- Display Interfaces: 1x dual channel 24bit LVDS through bridge (default) | opt. eDP 1.4 or MIPI-DSI 4-lanes (shared with LVDS)
- Graphics: Integrated in NXP i.MX 8M Nano Series, GC 7000UL 3D GPU | Single Display 3D Graphics GPU with 2 shader cores | up to 9.6 GFlops | OpenGL ES 3.1 | OpenCL 1.2 | Vulkan
- Security: High Assurance Boot support | SRTC | SJTAG | TrustZone | AES-256, RSA-4096, SHA-256, 3DES, DES, ARC4, MD-5 Secure Real Time Clock (RTC) | eFuse Key Storage | True Random Number Generator (RNG) | 32 KB Secure RAM
- Temperature: Commercial : Operating: 0 to +60°C Storage: -20 to +70°C Industrial: Operating: -40 to +85°C Storage: -40 to +85°C.
- Humidity: Operating: 10 to 90% r. H. non cond. / Storage 5 to 95% r. H. non cond.
Source: Congatec Product Page