After working in hard-core engineering roles for about 13+ years I wanted to learn the sales side of the business so I shifted my gears and joined Soliton as a Sales & Business Development Manager.
Business Unit Manager – Smart Camera Division
When I Joined Soliton in April 2018, I got the responsibility to drive Soliton’s Smart Camera Division as Business Unit Manager. I was responsible to understand the market, align the product as per the market needs and drive sales.
I was involved with various activities such as:
– Lead Generation, Prospecting
– Online Promotion (LinkedIn and other channels)
– Understand Market Requirements
– Competition Analysis
– Sales Execution
After, I have work for around 9 months in December 2019, company designed to focus on their Semiconductor business and that was the major revenue producting business and closed the machine vision camera division.
I was move to semiconductor division and I start hunting for projects in semiconductor companies like all major semiconductor companies, Intel, Microchip, Qualcomm, Ti, Analog Devices and some Teir one Semiconductor companies in China as well. I was responsible for for India and China market.
Make resposiblities were:
- Sale & Business Development for Products & Services (India & China):
- Validation Infrastructure Development to improve the productivity of the engineers (LabVIEW, TestStand, C#, Python)
- Embedded Firmware Development (High-Speed Data Converters / FPGA / MCU/Soc)
- User – Centric GUIs development using Web technologies