Here is a list of teardown I have done in the past. I will keep adding more as I do more teardowns.
Teardown helps you understand how a product was designed, which MCU was used, which Wi-Fi/Bluetooth modules, what decision designers took for power supply section, displays, etc. and how it was over all constructed.
If you are an engineer who is interested in embedded product development, you must watch teardown videos, see teardown images and learn from it. It will help you a lot.
List of Teardowns
- AmiciSmart WiFi Single Phase Energy Meter
- Havells/Cabtree Wi-Fi Smart Plug 16A
- Wipro Wi-Fi Smart Plug 16A
- PayTM SoundBox
- SONOFF Smart Switch Basic (10A Single Node)
- SONOFF Smart Switch Mini2 (16A Node)
- Jenix WiFi Smart Switch / FAN Speed Controller
- Tinxy Smart Switch (Two Nodes)
- NanoRanger Precision Current Measurement Tool
- Selec 3-Phase Multifunction Meter
- BPL Medtech Pulse Oximeter
- Wipro 9W Smart Bulb
- Halonix 12W Smart Bulb
- 18W USB PD Charger
- Sound Activated RGB LED Light Bar
- BK881 Soldering Rework Station
- Waveshare USB to RS485 RS232 TTL Converter
Let me know which one you liked the most 🙂
I am currently working as an embedded systems design consultant and helping companies build custom embedded products, develop test automation solution for their PCB or complete product.
If you have any feedback about the blog, you can share in the comments below or you can also contact me directly.
Read more interesting articles on Embedded Systems Design.