Ai-Thinker’s VC series module is an AI based offline voice recognition module. In the speech recognition technology, it has high reliable wake up recognition rate, longer distance wakes up, lower false wake up rate, stronger noise cancellation, faster recognition , and pure offline recognition without any kind of network connection.
Advantages of offline voice?
- Fast response
- Convenient and easy to use for many products
- No internet connection required, ensure data privacy and security.
- With Offline voice, product becomes smarter, adds USP.
- 32bit RISC core, built-in 2MB Flash, running frequency 240MHz;
- Single MIC, support Chinese/English language.
- Support offline identification of up to 150 local commands to meet the various needs of your product functions.
- Support wake-up word self-learning without compiling firmware.
- The measured wake-up distance is more than 5 meters, and supports AEC echo cancellation and steady-state noise reduction.
- The recognition time is less than 100ms, and the comprehensive recognition rate can reach more than 98%.
- Other interfaces like UART/I2C/PWM/SPI/GPIO available for the application.
- Supports online custom voice support without code development.
- Power Supply 3.6V~5V, and the current is >500mA.
It can be used for smart home appliances, such as smart curtains, smart bathrooms, range hoods, washing machines, water heaters, air purifiers, humidifiers, etc.; smart lighting products, such as smart desk lamps, ceiling lamps, ambient lights, etc.; voice infrared remote control, etc. It can even be used in dangerous environments where touching instrument need to avoided.
There are two different modules and development boards available from AI-thinker. and here are the feature list.
Support and Documentation
All the documentation about hardware and firmware development can be found here
From where to Buy VC-01 and VC-02 modules
If you are interested in BU01 indoor positioning modules, you can contact AI-thinker by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
“This post is sponsored by Ai-Thinker”
I hope you found this post useful.
If you have any feedback, you can share in the comments section or you can also contact me directly.
Read more interesting articles on Embedded Systems Design.
If you need help on custom embedded product development, do reach out to me.