Toradex is a Swiss-based embedded computer module manufacturing company. It has development, sales & support office in India. I joined as an embedded software development engineer back in 2012 and became head of solutions engineering for it’s India operations in late 2017.
Some of my responsibilities were:
- Managing engineering team (up to 12 members) – hardware, software (WinCE, Linux)
- Project management
- Build a team of hardware and software engineers.
- Pre-sales technical support to sales team/customers
- Manage a team of FAEs and provide word-class technical support to customers (global & India)
- Support to marketing team in content generation ( articles, videos, workshops, reference designs, etc.) & reviews.
- Recruitment of engineers & other resources in Sales & Marketing
Also handled previously (as an individual contributor):
- WinCE application programming
- Cloud library development for – Amazon Cloud S3, SNS, SQS
- Exposure to VS2008, VC++, HTTP / FTP interface in C
- Hardware design, schematic capture & PCB design using Altium
NEXT (my work at Soliton Technologies)